– The model can be converted between “Humanoid Mode” and “Vehicle Mode.”
*The shield, rifle, and assist wheel connector parts will need to be switched out.
– The model includes the first fully closeable cockpit, which can be equipped with a separately sold Governor model.
– The included hand parts are the same as M.S.G. Hand Unit Wild Hands, with a few updates to the design, giving them more stability when holding weapons.
– The tires on the Assist Wheels are made of PVC, giving them a realistic appearance. The wheels are also equipped with an expansion mechanism that allows users to alter the distance of the vehicle from the ground.
– The rifle magazine is detachable, and is constructed with high detail that allows you to see the bullets inside the magazine.
– The model is constructed using the HEXA-G.R.A.M. system, making it highly customizable and compatible with other models from the HEXA GEAR series.
– The model’s headlights are retractable.
– The model’s tail lights are made of clear red and orange parts.
– Bulkarm Glanz x1 set
– Rifle x1
– Shield x1
– Three types of hand parts (closed, open, holding weapon) x1 set of each
– Assist wheel attachment parts x2
– Archive Card x1