– There was once a type of Governor with extrasensory perception abilities that hunted the Valiant Force. These hunters were a superhuman soldiers designed to use a special armor type developed by Hakua Riken along with Monoceros, and are known as the black hunter, or Quetzal.
– Like Monoceros, these super soldiers have artificially strengthened tissue, but Quetzal’s design and purpose varied from its counterpart. Quetzal was designed with highly sensitive vision, hearing, and olfactory perception abilities, giving it innate threat perception capabilities that drastically increase its ability to survive on the battlefield. In contrast with Monoceros, which was designed as an offensive model, Quetzal is designed to defend its allies, and has proven highly effective in the field.
– Compared to the white soldier Monoceros, which emphasizes ferocity and battle-honed reflexes, Quetzal favors balance and stability. Due to the nature of the machine, Quetzal does not require as many cerebral nerve modifications as its counterpart, and is comparatively less harsh on subjects. For this reason, Quetzal is used more widely than Monoceros.
– Due to the fact that the Ex Armor Types and the super soldiers that pilot them are both extremely new weapon systems, there are few active models seen on the battlefield. Despite this fact, the Liberty Alliance’s perception of the armor types and soldiers is favorable, and there are high expectations for Hakua Riken’s super soldiers in the future.
– Security Cloak
– Compound Bow
– Despite its small stature of 89mm, the model boasts 28 points of articulation.
– The parts are made of a variety of materials, including ABS and POM for the hand parts. The HEXA G-R.A.M. on the back of the model is made of PVC, allowing for a wider range of movement.
– The kit includes special hand parts to display the model drawing the bow.
– The included bow and crossbow can be held in the models hands or attached to the model with the included 3mm and 2mm attachment parts.
– The security cloak that attaches to the left shoulder comes with a default version and an action version.
– The security cloak can be connected to the Hexa G-R.A.M using the included extension part, which also makes it compatible with other separately sold Governor kits.
*Due to the construction of the part, some exceptions apply.
– The model is equipped with a connector on the back piece, which allows you to attach a “HEXA G-R.A.M System” and a variety of parts.
– Governor Ex Armor Type: Quetzal base model x1
– Five sets of hand parts (bow holding, gun holding, generic weapon holding, closed, open)
– Compound Bow x1
– Arrow (for the compound bow) x1
– Bundle of arrows (for the compound bow) x1
– Crossbow (x1)
– Bundle of arrows (for the crossbow) x1
– Extension unit x1
– Security Cloak base x1
– Security Cloak “cloth” (default and action type) x1 piece each
– Crossbow mount parts (3mm connection) x1
– Universal mount part A (3mm connection for bow and crossbow) x2
– Universal mount part B (2mm connection for bow and crossbow) x2
– Head accessory part x2
– Archive Card x1
– PVC HEXA G-R.A.M x1